Michigan’s Choice for Custom Vinyl Wrapping
Partial vehicle wraps give the illusion of a full wrap while saving you money and lead time. A partial wrap will cover 25% to 75% of your vehicle while still making a big impact. Great for company cars, delivery vehicles, buses, trucks, trailers and more – take full advantage of the marketing potential of your service or fleet vehicles with a partial vehicle wrap from DPI Graphics, Inc.
What are the Benefits of Partial Vehicle Wrapping?
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
Our 3M Vinyl Wrap Installation Process
DPI Graphics, Inc. is a 3M Preferred Graphics Installer with a 4-star endorsement. What does that mean for you? It means you can relax knowing we’ll help you with every step of the vehicle wrapping process. From design and manufacturing to expert installation, we’re your one-stop custom vinyl graphics shop.
- Based on your vision, we’ll create an eye-catching, custom design for your partial vinyl wrap.
- Once approved, we’ll begin the production of your custom wrap on the highest quality materials with some of the industry’s best printers.
- Finally, our experienced professionals will meticulously install your custom vinyl wrap for impressive, long-lasting results.
As a primarily B2B business, we understand the needs of our business clients. Our process is speedy, simple, and headache-free. Guaranteed.
Contact DPI Graphics, Inc. for a quote on your partial vinyl vehicle wrapping project today!